Monday, October 26, 2015

The Challenge #48 {Theme Challenge-Weddings}


Hello and welcome to The Challenge! Each week we have a fun challenge for you to try! This week we have a Theme Challenge!!! We are looking for WEDDING CARDS! I know that Wedding cards seem out of season but there seem to be more and more "Fall or Winter" themed weddings happening these days! We hope you are inspired to join us!

 

I decided to use the sketch over at Viva la Verve. LOVE those sketches. I missed the ribbon element on my card but I hope they can see how I was inspired. I am not sure if I will link it up. What do you think? The flowers from Great Friend are stamped with Ranger Watercolour Black Ink and then "painted" with distress inks onto watercolour paper. I am also playing along with Art Impressions in their "water-based ink" challenge! My poor vellum butterfly is hard to see but it is there, under the sentiment.

(Featured Designer)


Thank you, Shona for being our Featured Designer for the month! We loved having you!  
Welcome to Kristie as our Guest this week!

(Guest Designer)


The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! Our weekly winner will be our next Guest Designer! So come and join the fun!




   
Kim HegginsAnita MaddenKimberly Wiener


Lee Ann BarrettClaire BroadwaterNance Salkeld
Wedding Congrats card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-dies from My Favorite Things




Lori Tecler Michele Ferguson


8 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous, Lesley! Love how you used those big Verve flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely GORGEOUS, Lesley! Love all your perfect design choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous, Lesley! I love those flowers, and your color choices, love the background with the script too! And you should definitely link it, I love your interpretation of the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, how did I missed reading that the challenge calls for wedding cards...I am sorry for my ignorance, please feel free to delete my entry :) I will play with another card with wedding theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is stunning Lesley!! I love those flowers and your background!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lesley, love the way you've used these awesome Verve flowers! Congrats on being featured in this week's recap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous, Lesley! I love your colour choices - this could work for more than just a wedding card. Glad to have you join our "Water based ink" Challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Lesley, I love the pretty flowers and wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)