Monday, May 11, 2015

The Challenge Winners

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge! The team and I have have chosen the winners! 

We didn't have as many participants this week but that doesn't mean it is any easier to choose a winner!!! Everyone created such wonderful projects with the sketch! 



Congratulations, Fabiola!



I couldn't resist this pretty card and the lovely colours she used!


I hope you will join us as a Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email our Guest Designer Coordinator, Kimberly Wiener at  oloughlin.ka @ gmail.com (no spaces) for more information!



Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout-out, Lori & Lesley!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks dear Claire to choose my simple Bird card
    it was fun using the sketch
    again many thanks
    and congrats to all winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, i'm so please to win, thanks so much, congrats to top picks, blessing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Kimberly!! I really appreciate it (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)