Friday, April 24, 2015

Viva la Verve {Sunshine & Laughter}



I am supposed to be staying overnight with my sister and my new nephew tonight but the highway to her home was closed and so I had to turn around and come home! So what better to do than stamp? I couldn't wait to play along with the Viva la Verve Sketch Challenge and inked up a pretty sentiment set. I also used the colour challenge colours at The Color Throwdown. Who can resist Yellow, Black and White! I used Verve's Brighter Days stamp set. Love the sentiments in this set!


 

A dear childhood friend is going through a tough time. I love her so much, like a sister. So I went to work and made this card for her. 

8 comments:

  1. awwww...sorry that the plans changed but yay for being crafty! Love this card, such a perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this, Lesley!! Love the bold colour combo. Hopefully you can have that sleepover sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a STUNNING card!! I love the color palette and how you used that fabulous sketch. I am sorry that your plans changed but having time to stamp is a great second!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun papers and layout! Beautiful way to showcase the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This stamp set and sentiment are perfect for these colors!! Great use of the sketch! Thxs for joining us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This stamp set is perfect for these colors- great use of the sketch!! Glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card just takes my breath away. Pure papercrafting perfection! Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm lovin all the polka dots and your flower is sooo pretty!!!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)