Monday, April 13, 2015

SugarPea Designs Sketch Challenge


Hello and welcome to my blog! Today I am sharing a card I made for the current Sugar Sketch over at SugarPea Designs. The sketch is a simple one with great possibilities! I love this adorable image from the SugarPea Stamp set called Sniffles & Snuffles. Come and play along with us!


I kept my design simple using some Lawn Fawn designer paper and a Spellbinder Scalloped Square die. I coloured the image with Copic markers.


Challenge-Prize-Graphic

  Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.


  • SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated :)
  • You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable 
  • Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS21 so that we may check out your beautiful work
  • Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
  • One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.  However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)