Friday, April 25, 2014

Purple Onion Designs {New Stamp Collection Reveal}


Happy Friday! Today is the start of a beautiful day because there is a brand new stamp collection being released at Purple Onion Designs! I absolutely LOVE the cute images I got to play with and the team has created projects that are sure to inspire!


Today I am sharing a card I made using Willa and Chloe. That is the name of the sweet bunnies...and I stamped the balloon set and coloured it with Copics. Then I coloured the bunnies and cut them out and popped them up. I wanted to keep my card clean and simple.

Release announcement - border

The complete collection has 39 individual stamps.  There will be some discounted pricing if you buy the complete set. There is limited time special offer when you buy the complete set. Check out the Purple Onion Design Team blog for more information!


Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

I am playing along with a couple of challenges today!
FUSIONchevron grass and lots of colour

17 comments:

  1. This is tooo cute, love these guys and the pattern paper to create the landscape is pure awesomeness !! Thank you for playing along with Fusion !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh those little guys are TOO cute!! Sweet card Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun chevron grass ... so very glad you joined us at the Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Lesley! Love the sweet little bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Lesley, love the way you have angled your panel on the card front, so funky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh so gorgeous. I love these new cuties and trying to sit on my hands !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card, Lesley! I love that bunny floating with the balloons. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww..so sweet...love those little critters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stacey's cuteness and your design, just DIAMONDS! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So super cute, Lesley! Love that chevron grass! These little tykes are adorable! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness Lesley - how cute are these little bunnies with the balloons - SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay, Lesley, so glad to see you in the Fusion Challenge gallery! Adorable bunnies ... great coloring on them and the balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soooooo cute! Love those little bunnies! EEEK! I like it when you come play with us at Fusion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute! Just makes you want to smile! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those POD bunnies look so cute Lesley!!! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The chevron grass is a fabulous take on the Fusion challenge, Lesley!!! Love the cute images, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You color so beautifully Lesley! The bunnies are adorable and I love the clever way you matted them at such a slight angle. It adds to the fun of that little guy lifting off!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)