Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Purple Onion Designs {Design Team Creation}

 purpleoniondesigns


Happy Tuesday! I am thrilled to share my first design team post for my 2nd term with Purple Onion Designs. I am pretty darn excited to be designing for Michelle and to be using these sweet stamps! Makes my heart happy!!! I hope you enjoy today's creation!


Supplies Used:

Inks: Memento Black and Copics
Papers: MME, Kraft, Espresso & White
Extras: The Twinery Twine

I was inspired to play along with the following challenges:

14 comments:

  1. THis is adorable...I love all of PO's stamps! Lucky you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling, Lesley! I really need to get a few of their stamps- I just love the images you have been using.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why this cute little fella would make your heart happy! A sweet card, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my stars what a cute card! Sweet little pup Lesley!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Lesley, I love the dp and that sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how sweet. I love that adorable puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo cute, Lesley! Great stamps and great colouring. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Get Krafty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very, very sweet, I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww this is such a sweet card :) love the pattern paper combination n that sweet image !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)