Tuesday, December 3, 2013

POD, TSTR, TRR & MUSE {Merry & Bright}


Well...my spirits are getting to be very merry and bright! I thought I would make a wine bottle tag for a friend of mine at work. I LOVE Purple Onion Designs stamps...the images are adorable and so much fun to colour!


Isn't this wee elf so cute! I thought the sentiment was perfect for a bottle of vino! I am playing along with MUSE challenge...love those stripes and the layout! I am also playing along with the Shabby Tea Room and The Ribbon Reel again...love the colours and I made a tag!!



There is a sale on at Purple Onion Designs...don't miss out!


11 comments:

  1. What a sweet take on this week's Muse! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley this is just the cutest tag!! That little elf is so sweet.! Love this one to bits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is adorable - I love that cute little elf:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!! That little guy makes me smile :) Thanks so much for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cUte, CUte, did I mention how cute it is? Awesomely, creative idea for a wine bottle (or anything else in a bottle) hanger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my...how cute is that elf?!!! Love it, Lesley! Thanks for joining TRR!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)