Sunday, May 19, 2013

Paper Smooches, Paper Players & Ribbon Carousel {CAS Man Celebration}


I loved the sketch at Paper Smooches and wanted to create a clean and simple "Celebration" card. I am also linking up to the fun The Ribbon Carousel (Celebration) challenge. I also wanted to link up to the Paper Players "CAS Masculine Card".

 

I love the pennants in the My Guy set and paper pieced them for the card, I thought they could represent the little flags on the sketch. My baker's twine is for the polka dots below the main panel on the sketch.

Supplies Used
Stamps: Paper Smooches -Sentiment Sampler & My Guy
Inks: Black
Papers: Boy Crazy (My Mind's Eye), White
Extras: Baker's Twine

10 comments:

  1. So colorful!! Love your pattern play on this! Fabulous masculine card indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this vibrant card Lesley! Great colours and design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh now how fun is this?! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw this on Facebook this morning and had to pop over and tell you what a fun card it is! Love the fun colors and the banners, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so bright and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a HAPPY card Lesley! Very cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun is this!! Such a happy card! Just makes you smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! Love the colorful pennants!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this, Lesley! The colors are so fresh and fun and I love that paper! So glad you could join us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lesley, you make the most amazing CAS cards. Love the three little banners (I love anything in three's, LOL!) and the vibrant colors. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players! Hugs :) Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)