Thursday, May 9, 2013

MOJO Monday, Ribbon Carousel & There She Goes {Wedding Shower}


Woot! Another card this week and just for fun! I was inspired to play along with the "There She Goes" Paper Piecing Challenge, The Ribbon Carousel (Celebration) and the MOJO Monday Sketch. The umbrellas are from the sweet set called The Beary Best. I used some paper by MME called "Tangerine". This is a bit busier than I usually do but I thought the sentiments on the paper were fun and perfect for the side panel. This is actually a Wedding Shower card for my...sssshhhhh...sister! I need to put it away until the summer. She is all those things: darling, warmhearted, sweet, beautiful, delightful, spunky and lovely...


Edited to add: So thrilled to be the Fabulous Find over at the Ribbon Carousel! 

10 comments:

  1. Well you must be feeling better....you have been busy! Such a fun bright card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fun take on the mojo sketch! Love the paper piece umbrellas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this! The colors are so pretty and the whole card is just so happy!! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley, I am smitten with umbrellas (and clouds, coffee, elephants...)!!! Great color scheme too...this card makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Lesley! Your sister is going to LOVE it! I'd post it on the TSG page but don't want to ruin the surprise for her (she doesn't visit your blog?)
    ~ Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being a Fabulous Find at Ribbon Carousel for this sa-weet card, Lesley! It really is so darling. :)

    Have a lovely weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness this is adorable!!! Congrats on your shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card Lesley, love the colours so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and your umbrella's are adorable. You are so nice to make your sister one amazing card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fantastic card! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)