Saturday, August 4, 2012

Merry Monday Winners for July!


Thank you to everyone who played along with us this past month at the Merry Monday Challenge! Sorry for the delay, it was extremely difficult to choose 4 winners! Such amazing entries! The design team have chosen their favourites, who are honorable mentions! Congratulations!



Wendy's Choice: Jen Brum
Ladybug Designs


Loved Jen's gorgeous cards from the moment I saw it! The color combo & papers just caught my eye and then the beautiful diecut ornament all fancied up with the white pearls took it over the edge! So pretty & festive! Congrats, Jen, on being my Top Pick for July!!


Nina’s Choice: Chris
Easily Amused


I love the way Chris used this beautiful paper to create a Christmas display in the background. The elf is adorable and coloured wonderfully, the twine and tag are a perfect finish,  Congratulations Chris, for being my Top Pick for July.


Narelle's Choice: Lauren
All The Good Blog Names Were Taken
How fun this is gorgeous Christmas card by Lauren?  I fell in love with so many details of Lauren's card - the colours, the Naughty & Nice sentiment, the row of multi-coloured Christmas trees and the very cute Santa. Add all these together and you get a wonderful festive card. Congratulations Lauren, on being my Top Pick for July!


Bonnie's Choice: Allisa
Rocky Mountain Paper Crafts

Allisa's beautiful skater with the dazzling costume took my breath away! The rhinestones on the snowflakes and the shimmery ribbon add to the elegance of this card. Congratulations, Allisa, for being my Top Pick for July!

Today I am choosing 4 winners who will all be guest designers at a future date, I will email them soon with the dates.  The winners below are in alphabetical order...according to their first name. As I mentioned, it was extremely difficult to choose just 4! 


 




Congratulations to everyone who joined in the fun!!! On Monday we have a brand new sketch and a brand new Featured Designer joining us for August.  

9 comments:

  1. Great cards everyone. Thanks Bonnie for picking my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing one of my cards! I'm so excited to guest design. And I'm excited to be back making cards weekly.... July was a nice break though :)

    All the cards last month were awesome! Congrats to the other winners and honourable mentions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot woot!!! congrats to you all :)

    Lesley this was such a fun way to play while you were on vacation :)i hope you had a wonderful relaxing time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful cards! Thanks Wendy for picking my card! Can't wait for this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for choosing my card as a Winner, I am delighted. Congratulation's to the other Winners and Honourable Mentions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, love the designs and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for picking my card Lesley, I can't wait to play with all you Merry Monday girls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow, thank you for the shout out, i ♥LOVED♥ the sketch i used & was VERY inspired by the MMDT cards!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! So excited!! Thanks Lesley for selecting my card as one of the winners. Everyone's card is so beautiful...Congrats to all the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)