Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Merry Monday Winners

Thank you to everyone who joined us for last week's sketch!!!  


The Merry Makers have chosen their favourites for this week. Be sure to grab your badge and display it proudly on your blog!



Wendy's Choice: Carolyn King
King's on Paddington
Lots of terrific holiday cards to choose from this week but this one from Carolyn King grabbed my eye simply because of the traditional Christmas colors, great papers, embossing and that adorable deer image! Love it! Carolyn, your my Top Pick this week! Congratulations!

LeAnne's Choice: Carol
Our Little Inspirations

This card of Carol's has me dreaming of a White Christmas on a Silent Night in a Winter Wonderland!!  What a wonderful creation....a simple design but lots of texture and warm country colors!  The scallop oval mat,  lace borders and little tag all add up to a perfect Top Pick!!!


Nina’s Choice: Deanne
Three Tree {paper} Creations
It was another tough decision this week, but I thought Deanne’s card was adorable. I love the non-traditional colours that were used and Barry is adorable. The purple pompoms are a perfect finish for this wonderful card,  Congratulations Deanne you are my Top Pick this week!

Colleen's Choice: Christine
Happy Heart Cards


I chose Christine’s elegant card this week because of its elegance.  I love the large tree heat-embossed in black, with tiny flowers adorning it.  Her hand-stamped backgrounds have such subtlety, letting the tree take center stage.  Congratulations, Christine, for being my Top Pick this week!


This week's winner is:


Danielle Vincent

I loved Danielle's card as soon as I saw it! The fun snowman she created is just too cute! Look at the amazing scarf she created with the new dies and the sweet little snowflake on the hat is just perfect!! The background paper looks like snow! I think this is such an awesome Christmas card!!! Congratulations Danielle, be sure to email me as I would love for you to be my Guest Designer next week on Monday, June 4th!

To play along with this week's challenge, please CLICK HERE!


3 comments:

  1. Yay - thanks for choosing my card!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honored to have my card chosen by LeAnne! {hugs} Thanks for these fun sketch challenges that are keeping me focused on getting my Christmas cards done early for a change! I love all the inspiration I find here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - how very wonderful that my snowman was chosen this week!! Beautiful cards and congrats to all the other winners as well.

    I would be honored to be a guest desinger next week. Thanks so very much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)