Monday, October 10, 2011

Exciting News!

Would you like to join my Paper Players Team?  I am a Canadian Stampin' Up Demonstrator and I am building my family of demonstrators!  When you sign up with me, I would help you to start your business or to build your hobby! 


This month, Stampin' Up is offering a tremendous opportunity for anyone who would like to become a Stampin' Up Demonstrator.  It is a great time to join my team.

If you sign up before October 31st, you will receive the Stampin' Up demonstrator kit at a reduced price and a FREE Big Shot die cutting machine!  Which is amazing!!!  I am blown away by this awesome deal.  If you already have a Big Shot, then you can choose to take product instead worth the same amount.

Some other things to consider:
  1. The value of the Starter Kit--Valued at over $375, the Starter Kit is a steal for only $215!
  2. 20 percent discount on all products.
  3. See and purchase new Stampin' Up! products first.
  4. Access to myriad of project ideas on the Demonstrator Web Site and in the monthly Stampin' Success magazine.
  5. Invitation to Stampin' Up! events, where you can learn from fellow successful demonstrators and Stampin' Up! staff.
  6. Become part of a world-wide stamping family!
Members of my Paper Players Team will receive:
  1. Copies of any Tutorials I create.
  2. Assistance with starting their business.
  3. A good friend who has figured out how this whole thing works (almost) and can help you get started!
Questions?  Please email me by clicking the Contact Me button at the top of my blog or please email me.  My email is located in my blog banner.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)