Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Mashup #25- "Sketch it Square and Manly"

This week at the Friday Mashup, Kasey has an awesome challenge all lined up for you!  It is a terrific sketch with a manly twist!

 
So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project using the "Square Sketch above ".
  2. Or Make a Project that has a "Masculine" theme.
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Square Project using the Sketch, with a Masculine theme".
I decided to ink up an old Christmas Favourite, inspired by my friend Tasha...she loves the Holiday Lineup stamp set and this is what I created....


I love colouring and so I spent some quality time on my card, colouring each piece of clothing! I also used the new "Dazzling Details" glitter glue from the Holiday Mini...I added little pieces of glitter to the pompoms on the elves hats!  So much fun!!!  I also added some of the new "mini bells" to my snowflakes, and the card now jingles....hehehe...love it!!!


We hope that you will join the Friday Mashup Challenge this week!  Please be sure to visit the other DT Members to see their wonderful creations!

Friday Mashup Design Team
Thanks for stopping by!!!

13 comments:

  1. Lesley, this is fabulous, you know I love that stamp set even though I still don't own it! You've made a fabulous card using my sketch so glad you liked it.
    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know a Christmas card could be specifically manly, but it does look like a bunch of guys in the image. Snowflakes are the perfect embellishment to fit the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute ... I love how you colored them in and all the extra details. Great idea to add the bells to the snowflake centers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just too cute! Nothing like a group of elves to brighten the day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used that polka dotted paper for a holiday card! Works great! The elves are too cute - and I have to open that package of jungle bells sitting on my desk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lesley this is too too cute! Love the bright colors and finishing touch of snowflakes. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favorite Christmas sets and you used this stamp wonderfully Lesley! I love the bright colors and as someone who usually ends up coloring 99% of her images I love the coloring you did!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How seriously fun!! The coloring is great...I really need to get this set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so much fun, Lesley. Love the spotted paper and the little elves matching! They look like they're all ready to get to work.
    Hope school is going well - Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun card Lesley, I love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable Lesley. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet Christmas card! Love the colors! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun stamp set, I wish we had it over here. The bells on the snowflakes must be so sweet in real life. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)