Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Color Dare #106-Real Peachy Pears!

Just a quick post from me today as I am heading to school early.  We have a field trip today to meet with our Pen Pals, it is going to be a great day at the beach and waterpark!

This week at the Color Dare, we are using the colours:

Pear Pizzazz, Real Red and Peach Parfait


I decided to ink up the set called "Eastern Blooms" again.  It is retiring at the end of the month!  The red background is embossed but it is hard to see in this photo. We hope that you will join the Colour Dare Challenge this week!  Please be sure to visit the other DT Members to see their wonderful creations!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Smiles,
Lesley

4 comments:

  1. I love this Lesley! The colors are so vibrant and the touch of peach is just gorgeous against the red! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOHHH! I love how bold this card is Lesley - yet so pretty! WTG on rockin' another challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how bright and pretty this is! Enjoy your end of the year fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza! Bright and fun! I love the contrast with the peach! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)