Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Mashup #8-Sketch and Colour Combo



This week at the Friday Mashup, Kathy has created an awesome sketch and colour combo for you to try!!  I wanted to use My Digital Studio to create a special scrapbook page for my parents.  This photo is of my mom and dad, taken in February while they were in Hawaii celebrating my mom's 60th birthday!!  On Sunday is their 40th Wedding Anniversary and my Dad's 62nd birthday!!  They were married on my dad's birthday in 1971 quite by accident, the church and hall had double-booked them for the weekend before and so May 29th was left!  So funny!!


My mom and dad are special, kind-hearted people and I am thankful everyday for their support and love! 

Come on by the Friday Mashup this week and join us!  I loved playing with these colours!!!  To see the page in full size please click on it!

9 comments:

  1. Great page Lesley, it is so inspiring to see couples happily married after so many years. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page as a tribute to your parents anniversary! I love their matching shirts. :) I feel the same way about my parents as you feel about yours - I'm so thankful for them and the example they've provided for me. Without them, I wouldn't be who I am and they're so important to me (and thankfully, my husband loves them as well!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet page, Lesley! A wonderful tribute to your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic scrapbook page! They look soooooooo happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when you do Scrapbook pages! This is a really cute one. Love the pic of your parents!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page.. That's a cool B-Day Anniversary combo to have! Looks like they were having a great time in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lesley, this is a lovely page. Great use of this weeks colours. Cheers, Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lesley, what a wonderful scrapbook page and such a special gift for your parents!

    Love your new blog "look" too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely page Lesley, your parents look so happy in that picture! Happy Anniversary to them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)