Sunday, March 27, 2011

Creating Digital Scrapbook Pages with My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up

I love scrapbooking...I really do but sometimes I get overwhelmed with where to start.  So last night, I was playing with "My Digital Studio" from Stampin' Up!  It is a digital scrapbooking system that is so easy to use and as I have said before, I love that there is no mess to clean up when I am done! LOL!!  So I took the Mojo Sketch (just under the wire) and the Colour Q colours and made a 12 x 12 page of some photos that have been sitting on my camera for a long time!!


Here is the page I created for the Mojo Sketch and the Colour Q:


The photos were taken in 2007...on a summer road trip.  I know my page is not very sophisticated but I am just learning the ropes here!!!  I love that I will be able to scrapbook all these wonderful trips and adventures we have been on!!! 

So now, for my goal is to complete a digital scrapbook for my mother in law.  I have some great pictures of our trip to Ontario for Christmas 2009.  I want to try to make up a book and to get it printed.  I am going to use some of these marvelous challenges to create my pages and we will see what happens!!  Can I get a whole book done?  We shall see!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Lesley, I think your page is perfect. The photos are absolutely the star of the show here - and so they should be. I love the clean lines. Great pics, too!
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)