Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pals Paper Arts-Clean and Simple with Ribbon

I wanted to play along with the Pals Paper Arts.  This week's challenge was to go Clean and Simple with your card and add some ribbon or material.  I decided to make a Pop Up Card for this challenge with Clean and Simple lines.  I let the Designer Paper do all the hard work for me!  It helped me to choose the colours and I went from there!


The Pop Up card might not seem CAS but it is SO easy to make!  The directions are found HERE on Splitcoast Stampers.  They are really easy to follow.  I also keep all the elements on my card clean so I could showcase the Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon.  I used my Soft Holly Standard Wheel to make a nice design on the Old Olive, I just love how easy wheels are to use! 

The best thing about this card is that it folds up so you can put it into a regular A2 envelope.  The ribbon fits perfectly and peeks out from the top of the card while it is folded.


My stamping club met this week and we made a Pop Up card as well.  I have some photos to share of my friends who came to stamp with me! This is only half of my group.  I need to get photos of the other three ladies next time!!   We have a fun club and it is always a blast getting together once a month!! 

If you have any questions please feel free to email me, my email address is located in my Profile.

Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies for PPA Card:
Stamps: Peaceful Season, Soft Holly Wheel, Retired Hostess Set for the sentiment
Paper: Jolly Holiday DSP, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Inks: SU! Stampin' Write Markers in Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler, Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad
Extras: Cherry Seam Binding, Scoring Blade, Snowflake Strip for the Big Shot, Pearls

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful and clever - a winning combo for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lesley! Thanks for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lesley! Love this style of card. Fun isn't it!?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)