Sunday, October 31, 2010

Paper Players Challenge #22-Anything Goes

Happy Halloween! This past week has been a fun one at work.  I teach primary school and we spent the week making some Halloween Crafts and brainstorming bone chillin' words and writing scary stories.  My class and I had a fun-filled Halloween party on Friday as well.  It was a great week!


This week the Paper Players are looking for Anything Goes!  My card is not Halloweeny at all!!!  But if you have one to share, please do!!  I am still pumping out the Christmas Cards, trying desperately to get caught up. I am going to take LeAnne's cue and make one a week throughout the year next time!  Then I will have a handful ready for December 2011!


I heat embossed the snowflakes onto Night of Navy paper and used Whisper White cardstock as a highlighter on this card! I love the border punches and tend to use them a lot on cards!  I added a traditional white satin bow for a little sweetness and punched out the sentiment using the Wide Oval Punch.  The snowflakes come from the Northern Hearts Hostess Level One Stamp set.  Did you notice my new little watermark?  I have a thing for Owls and wanted to create a watermark with a sweet owl in it!!

I hope you get the chance to play along with the Paper Players Challenge Blog !  Come and over and link up your favourite creation from this week!  We would love to see your work. 


Go on over and check out the other projects from the Design Team:

Smiles,

3 comments:

  1. Stunning, Lesley! I love the white snowflakes on the Navy background! Sooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I love your little owl as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Lesley! Such an elegant color combination and the embossed white snowflakes are lovely. Your sweet little watermark is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)