Sunday, September 19, 2010

Paper Players Challenge #16-A Sketch Challenge


Today at the Paper Players Challenge Blog, we are challenging you with a sketch!  I hope you will like the sketch I have created and find some time to play with us this week!  I know how busy life can get and this past week I have been unable to craft at all!  So it was nice to sit down today and create something simple and clean.


I decided to use some of the fun designer paper called "Jolly Holiday" and I went with this polka-dotted piece.  The dots reminded me of the stamp set called "Season of Joy".  It has polka dots in the snowflake image and in the sentiment.  I also changed my the shape of the boxes down the side of the card to circles to mimic the dotted pattern I was going for. 


Come on by the Paper Players Blog by clicking HERE and see what the Design Team has created using the sketch!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley

Supplies Used:
Paper: Cherry Cobber Cardstock, Very Vanilla Cardstock and Jolly Holiday Designer Paper
Stamps: Season of Joy, Many Merry Messages
Tools: Dimensionals, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Scallop Oval Punch
Extras: 5/8" Vanilla Satin Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Love it, Lesley! So cheery and happy. Thanks for a fantastic sketch this week. Hope this week is better for you...hugs, Nance

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love how the snowflake circles work perfectly with this paper! A wonderful sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning! Love that Cherry Cobbler for holiday cards. Thanks for a fun sketch, can't wait to try it out! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great crisp colors and I LOVE that polka dotted paper, FUN! Thanks for the blog hug! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)