Sunday, August 15, 2010

Paper Players Challenge #11 (A Sketch)

This week at the Paper Players Challenge, we have a Sketch Challenge created by me!  I wanted to create a square card but feel free to make the sketch your own!  I combined it with the fabulous and vibrant colour combo over at the Stamp-A-Holics Challenge which was to use Poppy Parade, Early Espresso, White and a colour of my choice!  I chose Old Olive!!!


I decided I needed to get a head start on my Christmas Cards!  I used the "Tree Trimmings" stamp set and paired it up with the sentiment from "All Holidays".  Each ornament is cut out and popped up on dimensionals. 


I even finished the inside! :D  That greeting on the inside is from "Many Merry Messages".


Now it's your turn!  Come on over to the Paper Players and play along with us this week!  I am SO excited to see what you do with my little sketch!  Be sure to visit our new Challenge Blog located HERE, check out the work of the talented Paper Players Design Team and link up your creation! 

Please hop on over to visit the blogs of the Paper Players to see their samples:

GD Ann Schach of The Stampin' Schach
GD Marlene Peters of Hands On (Marlene will link up her card later in the day)
LeAnne Pugliese of Wee Inkings
Corie Foster (Will be back next week!)

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley

5 comments:

  1. wow Leslie, you did an amazing job on this card, I absolutely love it and you are so right, need to get started on those cards of ours, tee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Lesley. Clean, simple, and very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and wonderful sketch, Lesley! The bows are the perfect touch! Plus, I love the sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Card! I have this Stamp Set, maybe you might just find yourself CASED one day. I really like what you have done here. I love that you have finished off the inside of the Card, I really like when we Stamper's do that, even with just a word or two. I like that you popped up your Ornaments it really gives the card some depth, and I like the added touch of the Ribbons. Great job all around.

    Cyber hugs, Trish in Wisconsin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lesley
    this is fabulous
    I love the set you chose and I really love your design here
    way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)