Friday, January 22, 2010

Got Sketch? Challenge #96

I found a new Blog called "Got Sketch?" that I am trying. It has some really lovely sketches for scrapbooking! My goal is to do more scrapbooking this year. The sketch they gave us to work with is really pretty. I am currently working on a 8 1/2"x11" book and so I had to adapt the sketch a bit to accomodate my page size.
My page has a picture of my friend Pam and me, sitting on a bench in Invermere, BC...12 YEARS ago! I love this picture of us and have wanted to scrap it for a long time. I can't believe how long ago that was! I used my Big Shot (113439) and the "Go Go Boots" Alphabet (113450). I also used my Daisy Flower Die (113442) and my Little Leaves Die (114511) for the flower at the bottom of the card. I also used the Texture Plate to add some embossing to the bottom right hand side of the page. The DSP is called "To the Nine's"(114038). I used the retired Chocolate Chip Satin ribbon that is now in the Clearance Bin on my SU! website...such a great deal for such beautiful ribbon!
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)