Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sketch Saturday #82-Birthday Wishes

It feels so good to be creative again! With my teaching job and the card classes I held, I must admit I was feeling tapped out! I decided to continue with my chocolate/pink theme (I love those colours together) and played along with this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge. The layout was a stretch for me but that is the best part about Challenges! They challenge you!
The main image is from SU!'s stamp set called Crazy for Cupcakes, I have wanted that set forever and just purchased it for myself! I used the Modern Label punch for the sentiment which is from Garden Greetings. Garden Greetings is being retired at the end of this month which is too bad because the words in that set stamp so nicely, it is one of my favourite stamp sets. I think this may be my last card posted for this year!! Maybe I will be able to squeeze in one more!!
Merry Christmas to all my blogging friends, I hope you have a restful holiday break.

Smiles,
Lesley :)

3 comments:

  1. Very nicely done! I love the paper you've used too..that color combo is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie love this layout with this image!!! What a great bday card and love those colors!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Lesley wow hun just love you're pretty card, so very nice coloured and the image is very yummi
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday and good luck Lesley.
    Wish you a very merry christmas hun
    Hugs Terry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)