Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pals Paper Sketch Challenge...again...

This card was made for the Pals Paper Sketch Challenge. I already made a card for this challenge found here, but I was so inspired by this sketch, I had to make one more card! I wanted the next one to be more elegant! The brads I used are gold but they don't show up in the picture. love this little Snowflake stamp from the Patterned Pines Set. I also inked up Peace Love Joy from the All Holidays Set. I LOVE this set and do not understand why I hadn't purchased it earlier! Oh well...better late than never!!!To continue the theme of Snowflakes and to share, I inked up my new Serene Snowflakes Set and did so on non-traditional paper colours. I chose Sage Shadow, Basic Grey and White. The corners of the front panel are punched with my SU! Ticket Punch. I need to use this punch more, I forgot how much I love it! I embossed the sentiment from All Holidays again and embossed one snowflake from the set. The other snowflakes are stamped in Going Grey and Always Artichoke ink. I love how Artichoke and Sage go together!! I am off to write report cards. I have half of mine finished and hope to get a big chunk of them done today.

Happy Stamping!
Lesley :)

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Lesley! I absolutely love it! Love the snowflakes and your color scheme! Great job with the sketch challenge! Glad you liked the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the colors! Clean and classy! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely! This is a great layout and one I think I can use a lot! You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)