Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Birthday

Today is my 34th Birthday! Whew! What a year...I spent the day with my sweetie and we test drove some new SUV's. We really need a new vehicle, something that has room for us both and for our puppy Cyrus the Wonder Dog!

We test drove the Ford Edge. What a fantastic crossover vehicle...drives so nicely and all the bells and whistles make it irresitable!

After we test drove some new cars, we went to a lovely little restaurant on the water, overlooking the ocean and had dinner with my parents and my sister and her fella. We had a fabulous time...good food, great view, tasty wine...after that Corey (DH) and I went to a movie. We saw "The Hangover". I knew nothing about this movie, but found it to be absolutely HILARIOUS! It is not for the mild or meek...some pretty crazy stuff happens but it is so absolutely surreal!

So that was my birthday! It was a perfect day!

2 comments:

  1. belated birthday wishes - sound like a fantastic day - Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated birthday wishes from me too! Glad to hear you had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)