Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Sweet Stop (Sketch #7) Happy Father's Day

This card was made for the Sweet Stop Saturday Challenge. I wanted to make a Father's Day Card and thought this penguin was perfect from AI. The sentiment at the bottom of the card is A Muse and on the inside of the card it says "Relax, it's your day!" which is also by A Muse. I love to use A Muse sentiments...they are really versatile.So this card is fairly plain and not girly at all. LOL! I paper pieced the penguins shorts, hat and drink to match the paper I used in the layers.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Lesley :)

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Lesley! The image is perfect :). Thank you for playing along! I hope you will join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - my daughter liked this one!! I need to get to this sketch myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)