Tuesday, June 30, 2009

SASSC#21-Small and Bright

This card was created for the Stamps and Smiles Sketch Challenge. I decided to make a little 4x4 card, I was using some scraps (being environmental) and they fit perfectly on my little card!
Here is the sketch with which I worked. I would have used my nesties to create the oval but alas I broke my C Plate on my Cuttlebug! The image is from SU! Heartfelt Thanks Set and I stamped the image in Memento Rich Cocoa and coloured the flower with my copics. I added some pink stick-on pearls to accent the image. The sentiment is from another Stampin' Up set.

Thanks for looking!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a pretty card!! Very well done :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! I love it!! Nice to see you back in the scrap space!!

    Thanks for playing with us at Stamps & Smiles this week!!

    ~Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this card! It is fabulous!

    marja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)