Sunday, June 28, 2009

Charisma Cards- Anything goes...

I made this card for the Charisma Card Challenge...they are accepting any theme or idea. I needed to make some baby cards and so I pulled out my "Sweet Pea" set from Pink Cat and inked it up!! The giraffe is coloured with my copics B95, W1 and YG93. The "little star" is coloured with E00 and his teddy is coloured with W1. I highlighted the image with W1 and used my paper piercer and mat to paper pierce around the edges. The DSP is SU! Not Quite Navy.Thanks for stopping by!
Lesley :)

3 comments:

  1. Your baby card is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Charisma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)