Saturday, May 2, 2009

SFYTT (iheart2stamp) and WT216 (SCS)

This is a card I made for the SCS WT216 Challenge to use black. I also used the layout from provided by Julie Lacey on the iheart2stamp blog. This sketch had me stumped at first and there were many trial cards. Then I decided to ink up my new background stamps that I received from Jenny Bramford-Perkins. Thanks Jenny!!
The background stamp I used is from Rubber Stampede called Friendship background, the flower is from SU! Double Line Doodles. I cut out a smaller version of the flower and popped it up in the middle of the flower. Then I added a little clear Robin's egg to the middle of the flower. I really wanted to cuttlebug the pink background, but I resisted!! t was so hard not to do something to that pink background! But I like how it looks, all clean and crisp!!
This card is for my best friend Jackie. She is coming up to visit me tomorrow and so I wanted to make a pretty card for her!! I finished the inside of the card with another flower and the saying "So Glad We're Friends" from SU! Best Yet hostess set.

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you got to ink up some stamps and play today!!

Happy Stamping!
Lesley :)

3 comments:

  1. Lesley this is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the colors and that adorable flower stamp! So so cute! Glad you had time to play along today and thanks for your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderfully fun card! thanks for playing! hugs-jd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you've done with this card - the colours are so bold and striking and love the fun flower with the dew drop centre!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)