Sunday, May 17, 2009

Creative Card Crew Challenge- Still Sizzlin'

This card was made for the Creative Card Crew Challenge to go Minimal. This is the first card I have done on this challenge blog. I bought this stamp on Friday and just had the inspiration from this challenge to use it! I love this woman...and the saying is so fun!I used Celery, Amethyst and White as my main colours. Love that Saleabration Celery Ribbon! I stamped the sentiment right onto the card face...rather than in an oval or a tag.
The stamps are made by Art Impressions. These stamps were in the sale basket and I am so happy I got to snatch them up!! I also picked up an "old guy" stamp. I am going to use him lots for Father's Day!!
Happy Stamping!!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley, fantastic card, and such a brill image. Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's great!!! Love traveling in the same circles with you!! I always check your name when I see it and we seem to "pop" up in all the same places!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card - i am LOVING the image so so fun! Love the colours and the clean lines! Fabulous
    Thanks for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card the image is Fantastic and perfectly coloured. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice coloring job. I would have been scared to color the image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)