Monday, March 16, 2009

Something Sweet




These are my new Pink Cat Studio Stamps. Did I mention that I LOVE these stamps? Well I do! I wanted to make a trio of cards for a little gift set. I might make one more. These took awhile to colour which is why I bought these stamps. I love to colour! All the images from Pink Cat are cutout and popped up


Thanks for stopping by to check them out! Hope you are having a great day!! Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

Stamps: Sweet Treats (Pink Cat), Sentiment (Stampendous)

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip (SU!), Pinks (Mutli-Stack/Provo), White (from Staples)Embossing: Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots Folder
Ink: SU! Markers (Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip and Creamy Caramel), Timber Brown Stazon, Dimensionals, Satin Brown Ribbon from Walmart, Glitter, 2-way Glue Pen

What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Your cards are so yummy, awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards!! I think I want ice cream now..lol....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW!! These are AWESOME Lesley!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are just lovely!! Love the sentiments you've used too. Great work!!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)